An educational tool to learn about politics and debate
A tool for debate educationThe Debagora educational tool offers activities and benchmarks for :
- collect content ;
- support an opinion with solid arguments ;
- multiply the angles of view on the same question ;
- put that opinion up for debate in a respectful framework ;
A tool for political educationThe Debagora educational tool offers activities and benchmarks for :
- initiate young people to the process of conflictual and egalitarian deliberation ;
- identify the the parties involved in the debate and their power ratios ;
- experience the entire democratic process, from the problematization of a question to public intervention.
A flexible toolThe educational tool Débagora :
- is adapted to an audience aged 15 years and older ;
- is composed of eight modules that can be combined or used independently ;
- presents concrete activities, but also theoretical and methodological benchmarks ;
- proposes the use of the digital platform WebDeb to promote exchanges between participants.
A living toolDébagora is the fruit of a collaboration between three research centers (Girsef-UCLouvain, Cevipol-ULB, Poli-VUB), and four associations (Jeune et Citoyen, the BELvue museum, Infor-Jeunes asbl and the Ligue des Droits Humains).
This tool can be enriched thanks to your comments, questions, stories of experiences,...
Do not hesitate to contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org